Monday, November 17, 2008

Robin Goodfellow

This is a picture of Robin Goodfellow that I drew while I was in class one day, after I was done with the story. I don't claim to be a good artist, but I rather like this piece. The picture initially had some lines on it as it was drawn on a single-ruled notebook. I edited it with the computer to remove the lines and add a border. The style of this particular drawing was inspired by the art from the book Coraline by Neil Gaiman. I left if black and white as I am not very creative with colours and frankly, I like it better in greyscale. ^^

This is just the Robin Goodfellow I imagined. The guy you imagine could be very different. I urge you to stick to your version. Consider this just a point of view. Anyway, enjoy~! ^_^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

the story was goood =] and so was the drawing [hehe]

Anonymous said...

Is that Naruto's whiskers I see? Anyways, I was wanderind around(bored,as you might guess) and I stumbled upon this. You,my boy, have a way with words. I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

blu3rain said...

Good story...me thinks it'd be an awesome kid's short story =D with a slightly 'cryptified' moral too =P

ps. love your version of Goodfellow, mine was scarier *abandons my version*

^^

(oh and update soon!)

Arkturus said...

@ ummu : thanks. but am no artist. ^^

@ anonymous : i should think they are more Elvis side-burns than whiskers. :P thanks. next time let me know who ya are. :P

@ poot : a lot of people tell me it's Enid Blyton-esque... i'm stuck between amused and appalled. >.> any version is good. :P

nashwa said...

i luurve the story.its simply breathtaking.good work,arky!!

Anonymous said...

You are the first writer i have seen yet from Maldives this inspirational...!